Monday 20 April 2015

Back 2 Blogging!

Its been along time since this blog was created, back in university after being inspired by my friend to start one, i was excited i've always wanted to be really into blogging so i set it up.
I guess degree work got a bit hectic and i forgot all about blogging, the urge to start again really began to hit me when in my English Language night class, we were doing about how blogs are written and the reasons they are used for.
I also feel at this point in my life i have a lot of things on which i can draw inspirations from, at the moment this might be a little bit of a fitness blog, and just to clarify i am no were near a personal trainer.

In May 2015 i will be participating the run known as "Tough Mudder" there is going to be ALOT of posts about what to wear, preparation and training. The main reason of these posts will to hopefully inform others that may be also doing Tough Mudder, in turn i hope to communicate with previous tough mudders to help prepare me for the Run.

I also want to stick to what i did in university such as posts about fashion, Photoshop and stuff i experience. This blog is a definite work in progress but i hope it works out!

As its my first week back to this my goal is to do at least a post every other day if not everyday!

Pip, Phil, Philip

No comments:

Post a Comment